We consider ensuring the right to personal data protection as a fundamental HAGERO commitment, so we will dedicate all our resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “RGPD”), as well as any other applicable legislation on the territory of Romania. Since one of the essential principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document through which we want to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer, and protect your personal data when you interact with us through our website.
SC HAGERO SRL, Romanian legal person, registered with the Trade Register under no. J24/2538/1994, tax code RO 6794792. For the purposes of data protection law, we are an operator when we process your personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal data we invite you to contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Strada Independenţei 4-6, Sârbi, Maramureş County, with the mention – to the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
Processing of personal data Processing of personal data is any operation or set of operations that takes place on your personal data by automated or non-automatic means such as: collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, blocking, deletion, destruction, archiving.
III. THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We generally collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you give us. For example, we receive information from you as below:
- When filling in the contact form with your data (name, address, mail, phone, etc.) to send us your message;
- When filling in the employment form available on our website (names, contact details, professional experience data, etc.);
- We can also collect and then process certain information about your behaviour while visiting our site.
IV. PURPOSE AND BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
- We collect the contact information you provide to respond to your requests;
- We collect the data from the employment form on the site to analyze your application for one of the available positions in our company;
- We collect and process information about your behaviour while visiting our website to personalize your online experience.
We base these activities on our legitimate interest in doing business, always taking care that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected.
V. DATA PROCESSING MODE
Our company will treat all information collected from you as confidential and will not share it with third parties without your express and prior consent.
VI. DURATION OF CONFIDENTIAL DATA PROCESSING
- In order to achieve these goals, we will process your personal data throughout the course of your activities;
- In case you take a position in our company, personal data will be processed both during and after the collaboration, in accordance with the legislation in force.
- If you will not be selected to fill the position you applied for, your data will be kept in our records in the event of a possible collaboration on another position for a period of 1 year;
- You can prompt us at any time, by the means described above, to stop processing your personal data and we will follow your request, in accordance with current legislation.
VII. HOW WE PROTECT THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures in line with industry standards.
The transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and stored on secure servers while ensuring data redundancy.
VIII. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Right to access your data: you may request that a confirmation be given to your processing of your personal data, and if so, you have the right to request the categories of personal data being processed, the purpose in the recipients or categories of recipients to whom they have been or will be communicated, the period for which they are expected to be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; details of the existence of an automated decision-making process including the creation of profiles and information on the possibility of transferring to a third party or an international organization (where applicable, you may request information on the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the Personal Data Protection Regulations).
- Right to ask for data rectification: If there are errors about the data being processed, you may request that they be corrected; if the data is incomplete, you can request them to be completed. Correction shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data has been transmitted, unless this proves to be impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
- The right to request the restriction of your personal data processing: You have the right to request restriction of data processing in the following situations: if you have challenged the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data; if the processing is illegal, and you oppose the deletion of your personal data, and request the restriction of their use instead; if the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but you require them to find, exercise or defend a right in a court of law; if you have opposed the processing of your personal data for the length of time to check if the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over your rights. Before the restriction of processing is lifted, you have the right to be informed by the operator.
- Right to obtain the erasure of personal data: you may request the erasure of the processed data if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for their processing; if you object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
- Right to request data transfer (data portability): you may request the transfer of your data to another operator if your processing is based on your consent and the processing is automatic;
- Right to object to the processing: you have the right to the processing of your personal data if they concern direct marketing. At the same time, you may object to processing unless the operator demonstrates that he has legitimate reasons to justify processing and has priority over your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in a legal court;
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated data processing: you will not be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated data processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you feel that your rights have been violated, you may address a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, (see contact details below).
Click on the link below to access to online form for asking information about your personal data collected:
IX. WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
As the case may be, we may transmit or give access to some of your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- IT service providers;
- If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to protect our legitimate interest, we can also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We make sure that access to your personal data by third-party private law entities is done in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
X. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES THAT WE USE
A cookie is a text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help sites work better. Only we can access the cookies created by our site. You can control cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent some features from being used.
- Required Cookies – These cookies are required to be able to use some important features on our site, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect personal information.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer through browser settings.
The last change was made on 07/05/2019